10 Ways to Grow your Network
Posted January 24, 2008
Tagged with entrepreneurship | innovation | learning
From Jack Ricchiuto:
- Get to know the strengths and passions of people in your first and second circles.
- Make your strengths and passions more known to your 1st two circles.
- Discover who in your 1st two circles would benefit from introductions.
- Make high quality introductions at the best levels possible.
- Engage your 2nd circle to introduce you to people in your 3rd circle.
- Look for new opportunities to learn with and from your first two circles.
- Create new opportunities to collaborate with your 1st two circles.
- Increase your asset, positional, and generative value in your networks.
- Help other people increase their value in their networks.
- Built trust and help others build trust through promise making and keeping.
Kyle Mathews lives and works in San Francisco building useful things. You should follow him on Twitter