Time for another Eduglu release! Download Alpha 6 at eduglu.com
There’s been lots of progress made since Alpha 5. Along with the usual assortment of bug fixes and tweaks, major new features include:
- A new Quiz feature based on the Drupal quiz module. The Drupal quiz module has an extensive feature list and is widely used in the Drupal community. This is just the start of Eduglu’s quiz integration but it’s already provided a powerful boost to Eduglu’s capabilities.
The quiz feature isn’t enabled by default so to make it available to groups on your Eduglu install, enable this feature at admin/build/features.
- A searchable group membership directory. Group members can now easily browse/search the faces/names of their fellow group members
- Group admin tools for managing members. It’s now easy to add and remove members from your groups as well as to promote and demote members to be group admin status.
If you have feedback or find bugs, join us in the Drupal.org issue queue at drupal.org/project/eduglu and at the community.eduglu.org site.
If you’re upgrading from an earlier version of Eduglu:
- Run updates at update.php
- Revert all features at admin/build/features
- Clear all caches at admin/settings/performance